Family ID Online registration is open for the MASD Fall Sport student athletes. Instructions for registering have been attached to this announcement. Free sport physicals by the MASD School Nurse need to be scheduled. After registering on Family ID, email or call the school nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570 278 6254 to set up a physical appointment. Appointment only, no walk in accepted due to COVID 19.
MONTROSE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT
75 Meteor Way, Montrose, Pennsylvania 18801-9507
Telephone: 570-278-6204 / Email: email@example.com
Mr. Joseph Gilhool (Athletic Director)
The MASD Athletic Department is offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID(www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
STUDENTS MAY PARTICIPATE ON A SPORTS TEAM PROVIDED:
1. The health office has on file a current medical examination. Medical exam must be dated after June 1, 2020.
2. They abide by PIAA eligibility rules.
3. The parents/guardians fills out this form completely and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: (https://www.familyid.com/montrose-area-junior-senior-high-school)
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
PHYSICAL EXAMS: The physical exam must be current. The physical exam may not be authorized earlier than June 1st and shall be effective, regardless of when performed during the school year, until the next May 31st. No physical will be accepted unless the paperwork is dated after June 1. This is Section 6 of the CIPPE form. Please bring or mail Section 6 to the School Nurse by Friday, August 7, 2020. Please bring or mail Section 6 to the School Nurse by Friday, August 7, 2020.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.